Magic Bullet Suite is a powerful plugin set for color correction in video editing software that is widely used by filmmakers. This program with more than several hundred different profiles allows the user to change and match the color of movies and TV series with high customizability. Magic Bullet delivers more than 40 different color correction tools along with a simple user interface, bringing a high speed of action to the end-user.
Features of Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite:
- More than a few hundred profiles ready for color correction
- A beautiful and simple user interface for better management
- Shortcuts and pin-up tools to speed things up
- Various methods for color correction and smart tips for choosing the right method
- Full TrackPad support
- Colorista tool for integrating Hue, Saturation, and Luminance color correction methods into an advanced Curves tool
- Ability to use different realistic lenses
- More than 40 tools for various color correction operations
- Utilize GPU processing power and support for OpenGL technology for faster processing and faster application performance
MagicBullet Looks 4.0
MagicBullet Colorista IV 4.0
MagicBullet Denoiser III 3.0
MagicBullet Mojo II 2.0
MagicBullet Cosmo II 2.0
MagicBullet Renoiser 1.0
MagicBullet Film 1.2
Plug-ins are installed in the following programs:
Adobe after effects CS5 – CC for 2015
Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 – CC for 2015
Avid 7.0, 8.0
Sony Vegas Pro 12, 13
Magic Bullet Looks 3.0.5
Magic Bullet Movie 1.0
Adobe After Effects CC (2015), (2014), CC, CS6
Adobe Premiere Pro CC (2015), (2014), CC, CS6
Davinci Resolve 11, 12
Avid Media Composer 7.0, 8.0 or later
The minimum GPU required is an Intel HD 5000 integrated graphics chip. Of course, newer and faster discrete GPU components from AMD and Nvidia will yield faster performance.
– For Nvidia, we recommend 5xx, 6xx, or 7xx series graphics cards; mobile GPUs; or the professional series Quadro cards.
– For AMD, we recommend 6000, 7000, or 200 series graphics cards; mobile GPUs; or the professional series FireGL cards.
VRAM size requirements: For HD resolution output, we recommend that your GPU have at least 1 GB of memory. If you are planning on doing a high-resolution project in 4K or more, we recommend a GPU with at least 2 GB of memory.
Any CPU from Intel or AMD is supported.
Mac OS X 10.8 and later
Windows 7 64-bit
Windows 8 64-bit
Windows 10 64-bit
Adobe After Effects CC (2015), CC (2014), CC, CS6
Adobe Premiere Pro CC (2015), CC (2014), CC, CS6
Apple Final Cut Pro X (10)
Apple Motion 5
Avid Media Composer 7.0, 8.0, or later
Magic Bullet Suite Pictures
Magic Bullet Suite Installation guide
The required serial is included with the versions.