Redshift is a powerful GPU-based rendering engine capable of delivering the highest quality products of the day. This software, which offers a set of functional features, is compatible with the most popular CG software and is suitable for use in studios or by creative artists. Redshift delivers the quality and features of a CPU-based rendering at GPU speed and, unlike other similar rendering engines, allows users to modify techniques to strike the right balance between performance and quality of the final product.
Redshift supports sophisticated shading networks and advanced texturing capabilities, and is compatible with a variety of cameras used in scenes. In this software, you can use a set of different lighting and render your scenes with more realism. This rendering engine is fully compatible with software such as Houdini, 3ds Max, Maya, and Cinema4D and accurately renders the details created by these softwares.
Features of Redshift rendering engine:
- Accurate rendering of scenes using GPU
- Render scenes with millions of polygons and thousands of gigabytes of textured information
- Use GI techniques for fast delivery of indirect lighting
- OpenVDB rendering support in all 3D software
- Render the smallest hair particles
- Has a language SDK ++ C
- Cook AOV data types
- Compatibility with PBR workflow in Unreal Engine and Allegorithmic Substance
- Supports a variety of lighting, lens effects, and cameras
- Full compatibility with Houdini, 3ds Max, Maya, and Cinema4D
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.