RSSBus ADONET Provider for Excel is a library for the .NET Framework that provides a set of useful methods for connecting .NET applications to data contained in Excel documents. This library is provided by CData and can be added to any .NET application in the form of a dll file called System.Data.RSSBus.Excel.dll.
The RSSBus ADO.NET Provider for Excel library downloads and updates data received from Excel documents in the form of tables, views, and procedures. The strong point of this library is the possibility of caching the received data, which means that when access to the data source is not possible, the previously cached information can be used offline. With this library, it is easy to get complex queries on the data source.
The basic connection tasks such as setting up string connections and login information, etc. are done by step-by-step wizards that will increase the speed of your work. The standard CRUD operation, which is usually required to connect to data sources, is also provided in this component and is more accessible with predefined code.
Features and Features of RSSBus ADONET Provider for Excel:
- A managed library with support for .NET 2 and above
- Ability to work with all versions of Visual Studio
- Full support for ADO.NET Entity Framework (EF 5 & 6), ADO.NET 2.0, LINQ to Datasets and…
- Ability to copy and cache data
- More than 50 SQL functions for managing column values with many examples in Rijks, JiSun and…
- Ability to calculate statistical data from the data source such as total, average, maximum, minimum values and%
- Easy customization and configuration
- Secure communication using TLS / SSL encryption for all client-server communications
- Comprehensive support for CRUD operations (Create, Read, Update, and Delete)
- And …
Available in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.