As the image size of some versions of Windows increases, users are forced to make disks with larger capacities than regular DVDs or DVD5s, but the easier and better way is to replace USB flash drives and flash drives with optical discs. There are various software for copying and burning the image of Windows and other operating system images and bootable software on USB sticks, and the free and open source Rufus program is one of the fastest, smallest and easiest of these softwares.
Features and specifications of Rufus software :
– Very small
– No need to install
– Fast and easy environment without complicated settings
– Very high speed of copying and burning operations
– Ability to burn images of various operating systems
– Full support for GPT (GUID Partition Table) and UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) standards to burn new windows with the required standard
– Ability to make bootable flash with BIOS updates
This program is free and has no time or structure restrictions.