Rufus, With the increase in the image size of some versions of Windows, users are forced to prepare discs with a larger capacity than regular DVDs or DVD5, but the easier and better way is to replace USB memory sticks and flash memories instead of optical discs. There are various software for copying and writing Windows images and other images of operating systems and bootable software on USB memory sticks, and the free and open source Rufus program is one of the fastest, smallest and easiest of these softwares.
Features and features of the software Rufus :
– Very small volume
– No need to install
– Fast and easy environment without complicated settings
– Very high speed of copy and write operations
– Ability to burn images of various operating systems
– Full support of GPT (short for GUID Partition Table) and UEFI (short for Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) standards to burn new windows with the required standard
– The possibility of making bootable flashes along with BIOS updates
Collection of changes made in Rufus from Here Is visible.
Program tips Rufus :
– This program does not need to be installed and is portable.
– By selecting an image and entering it into the program, the settings are automatically adapted to the type of image, and usually there is no need to change the settings.
– To learn more about the features and supported and compatible items of this program, check the list of frequently asked questions Here look.
Windows XP or later, 32 or 64 bit doesn’t matter. Once downloaded, the application is ready to use
This program is free and portable and has no time or structure limitations.
Last Updated on July 4, 2023 by admin