PowerDesigner is a leading SAP application management for architecture, data and architecture information, and architectural organization and modeling data. This software is able to interact with most programming environments such as .NET, Java, Eclipse, and… SAP PowerDesigner software is primarily used to design and implement a database, and you can completely control your database through it. With SAP PowerDesigner software you can also draw and model ERD diagrams.
SAP PowerDesigner Features and Features:
- Create view 360 degrees of assets key
- Implement data in the best way by managing the flow of information between all stages of it and the business
- Recording, speech management and sharing all levels of metadata
- Provide consistent information, time and place required, to improve decision making
- Implementation of governance and accountability in the assets of key data and support compliance with regulations
- Ability to share and move information with very high security
- Support the needs of productivity and collaboration and transparency
- Leverage asset information to support the goals of the business and strategy
The previous name of this software was Sybase PowerDesigner.
To view, all the program features SAP_PowerDesigner here to visit.
Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or 2012
1GB RAM (but the more the better with a graphical tool like PowerDesigner; most customers have 2GB or more).
SVGA or higher-resolution graphics adapter and compatible color monitor (800 × 600)
Up to 500MB for installation of all the core modules that make up the Enterprise Architect Edition.
After installing the program, copy pdflm16.dll to the installation location.