PrimalScript is the new generation of universal scripting environments. As a system, database or network administrator, web developer or end-user programmer, you have to work with multiple technologies, languages, and file formats simultaneously. The PrimalScript-like ribbon interface has been updated to provide a virtual presentation of all the functions you use every day on the home page. You can create your own script templates based on your needs and speed up your business for faster delivery.
Packager provides advanced scripting and platform options to provide solutions targeted at specific environments. You can limit the packets of the domain, machine, user, platform, and MAC address to prevent unauthorized script execution. Along with the ability to run your own deployment commands, the MSI database builder enables you to quickly modify a solution, package it, create an installer for it, and install it on your network.
Features and Specification of the PrimalScript program:
- Powerful script editor: support for more than 50 languages with syntax highlighting, folding coding and lots of advanced features. This editor has everything you need.
- Integrated console: developing scripts and using them to do your daily tasks, you no longer need to switch between two editors and the console. Run your script in any integrated console with the push of a button.
- Remote Debugging: PrimalScript is the only scripting IDE with remote debugging for VBScript, JScript, and PowerShell. And just like local debugging, it can target 32-bit and 64-bit with just one mouse click.
- Multi-platform support: Run your scripts in 32-bit or 64-bit mode and debug them from within a separate IDE.
SAPIEN PrimalScript required system
- Windows Server 2016 / 2019 or Windows 10, 64-bit versions supported
- 120MB free disk space
- 2GB RAM recommended for PowerShell
- .NET Framework 4.8 or higher
- Visual Studio 2015-2019 Runtime
- Windows PowerShell V5 or PowerShell 7
SAPIEN PrimalScript Pictures
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.