SAS stands for Statistical Analysis System and means statistical analysis system. SAS software is one of the most specialized statistical programs in which the speed and power of information processing are significantly higher than similar statistical software and is, therefore, the best option for specialized statistical work that has complex and extensive data. Not everything is done through the graphical interface of this software, and some actions require programming.
Features and specifications of SAS software :
– Perform a variety of high-speed complex statistical data analysis
– Preparation of various linear and nonlinear models
– Using multivariate and discrete methods
– Performing various graphic and graphical analyzes as well as matrix analyzes
– Ability to write reports
Ability to plan, analyze forecasts and assist in decision making
– Research in project operations and control
– Database management (extraction, transfer, retrieval, etc.)
– Quality Control
– Review and evaluate information and information management
– Having a complete and practical guide
Licenses are located in their own folder (sid_files) and are usually detected during installation; New licenses must be entered manually.
How to give a new license to the program:
Select Start►Programs►SAS►Utilities►Renew SAS Software.
Right-click Renew SAS Software and select Run As Administrator. If a User Access Control dialog box appears, click Allow. …
Browse to the SAS installation data (SID) file on your machine
! The licenses provided are for specific versions and may not be used for other versions available on the web.
SAS 9.4 M6 (TS1M6)
SAS 9.4 M5 – TS1M5 x86 / x64
SAS 9.4 M3 x86 / x64 (license file only. For those who can not download the M5 version)
SAS 9.3 x86 / x64
SAS Studio 3.8