Schlumberger AquaChem Description
Schlumberger AquaChem is a groundwater package software designed specifically for those who work with water data. This software is suitable for water project management, analysis, and groundwater data quality reporting. AquaChem analysis tool covers a wide range of functions and calculations for analyzing, interpreting, and comparing water quality data. These tools include simple unit conversion, charge balance, statistics, and sample mixing of more complex functions such as correlation matrices and geothermometer calculations.
This software is designed to manage, analyze and report water quality data, and the ability to analyze and cover a wide range of functions and calculations is often used to analyze, interpret and compare water quality data. AquaChem also includes a comprehensive selection of drawing techniques used for water geochemical chemical properties and water quality data.
Schlumberger AquaChem Features and Features:
- Simple and easy water quality data analysis
- Import and export hassle-free and flexible information
- More than 25 geochemical plots and graphing techniques including pipe, Shuler, scatter, box and mustache
- Automatic geochemical calculations of water type, total anion and cation, ion balance, TDS, hardness, and…
- An extensive set of statistical calculations for water quality analysis
- Management of water quality data from landfills
- Geochemical analysis and report of urban groundwater supply wells
- Identify mineral processes for mine exploration
Windows 8.1 Pro or Enterprise
Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate
Processor: 32-bit or 64-bit
Hard Disk: 250 MB
RAM: 2 GB
Schlumberger AquaChem Pictures
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.