SDL Passolo is a specialized visual localization software tool developed to enable UI translation. SDL Passolo is a software localization tool designed by SDL plc and customizable to meet the needs of users. Users do not need any programming knowledge to use this software.
It provides tools for localizing all elements in the software, including strings, menus, dialogs, bitmaps and icons, without the need to access source text files or the development environment used to develop the software. Offers.
Features and specifications of SDL Passolo software:
- Instant software testing and avoid common errors, including “hard-coded texts”
- Monitor the correct use of specific terms, find words and translate prohibited
- Find missing translations and monitor the correct use of Tab and Space characters
- Build high quality software and documents with the best software localization methods
- Provide accurate and compatible multilingual software with extensive quality controls, automated workflow and translation management tools
- Ability to view dialog boxes and menus at a glance as the software runs through the WYSIWYG editor in SDL Passolo.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.