Ranking Local Business Websites is an instructional video from the Udemy site for complete SEO learning for ranking local business websites . By viewing and learning this course, you can rank a real local business website on the first page of Google.
Features of SEO Guide to Ranking Local Business Websites:
- Gather detailed information of local customers
- How to maintain current rankings through a redesign process
- How to monitor your site after a redesign
- Check the health of the site SEO to improve rankings
- Research the best keywords for the purpose
- How to find your competitors and do what you need to do to overtake them
- How to set up a demo site during the redesign process
- Create local pages and place keywords for maximum profit
- Several step-by-step methods to use images to improve rankings
- How to have a fast loading website
- How to notify Google of a newly designed website or new pages
- Step-by-step process for ranking websites in Google Local Package
- How to increase local business feedback
- Exact companies that you can use for local rankings
Course Details The Complete SEO Guide to Ranking Local Business Websites
- Duration: 6 hours and 52 minutes
- English language
- Number of lessons: 119
- Instructor: Christine Maisel , Portable Entrepreneur
Chapters of this course:
No previous SEO knowledge or experience is required.
Basic HTML knowledge is helpful but also not required.
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2020/3 has increased by 61 lessons compared to 2017/5.