- Shuttle Music Player is a music player app for Android that offers a variety of features, including:
- Support for a wide range of audio formats: Shuttle Music Player supports a wide range of audio formats, including MP3, FLAC, WAV, and AAC.
- Customizable UI: Shuttle MusicPlayer allows you to customize the user interface, including the color scheme, the font, and the widget.
- Equalizer: Shuttle Music Player includes an equalizer with a variety of presets and custom settings.
- Sleep timer: Shuttle Music Player includes a sleep timer that will stop the music after a specified amount of time.
- Lyrics support: Shuttle Music Player supports lyrics for a variety of songs.
- Gapless playback: Shuttle MusicPlayer supports gapless playback, which means that there will be no gaps between songs.
- Queue: Shuttle Music Player allows you to create a queue of songs to play.
- Autoplay: Shuttle Music Player can automatically play similar songs after the current song is finished.
Shuttle Music Player is a free app, but there is a premium version that offers additional features, such as: * No ads: The premium version of Shuttle Music Player does not contain ads. * Themes: The premium version of Shuttle Music Player offers more themes than the free version. * Colorful lockscreen: The premium version of Shuttle Music Player allows you to customize the lockscreen with colors and album art.
Shuttle Music Player is available on the Google Play Store.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Shuttle MusicPlayer:
- Free: The free version of Shuttle Music Player offers a good range of features.
- Customizable: Shuttle MusicPlayer allows you to customize the look and feel of the app to your liking.
- Features: Shuttle MusicPlayer offers a variety of features, including support for a wide range of audio formats, an equalizer, a sleep timer, lyrics support, gapless playback, a queue, and autoplay.
- Easy to use: Shuttle Music Player is easy to use and the interface is user-friendly.
- Premium version: The premium version of Shuttle Music Player offers additional features, but it is not necessary to enjoy the app.
- Bugs: There have been some reports of bugs in Shuttle MusicPlayer.
- Not as popular as some other music players: Shuttle Music Player is not as popular as some other music players, such as Spotify and Apple Music.
Overall, Shuttle Music Player is a powerful and versatile music player app that offers a wide range of features. The app is easy to use and the customization options are endless. However, the app is not as popular as some other music players, and there have been some reports of bugs.
Shuttle MusicPlayer software is a music player for Android phones that has a very beautiful material design. This software has countless features, among the most important of which, you can mention the automatic download of artworks.
– Material design
– It has 6 band equalizer with bass boost
– Download Artork for music automatically
– It has a very attractive and beautiful user interface for a music player
– Support for different themes and the ability to download them for free through the program
– Ability to customize widgets
– Easy browsing of music folders
– The ability to change the music from the lock screen
– Preparation of black list and white list of music
– Support for different types of widgets
– The ability to automatically stop music after removing the headset or hands-free
– Making a playlist
– Music player control from the lock screen
– The ability to display the list ready to be played in a special bar
– Ability to control music with headset or hands-free buttons
– Sleep time to turn off the program
– Support for vertical and horizontal modes
– Has different skins
Changes in the latest version of Shuttle Music Player 1.5.11:
– Fixed default album & artist sort order (no longer alphabetical)
– Some minor performance improvements
– Fixed a major crash affecting anyone using dashclock/apps which integrate dashclock
– Various music playback related crash fixes
– Fixed an issue where directories containing a period displayed an incorrect name
– Fixed ‘green tint’ artwork issue
Android 2.3 and up
If there is an error in the installation, first delete the previous version and then install the new version.
Last Updated on July 15, 2023 by admin