Siemens LMS Virtual.Lab is an integrated set of multi-body and three-dimensional simulation software that simulates and optimizes the performance of mechanical systems for structural integrity, noise and vibration, durability and dynamic system. Using Siemens LMS Virtual.Lab software, engineering teams are able to do the following:
- Build an accurate simulation model
- Simulation of mechanical design behavior
- Speed in evaluating and replacing multiple designs
- Design optimization before prototyping
- Accurate identification of weaknesses
- Explore multiple designs
Features and specifications of Siemens LMS Virtual.Lab software:
- Finite Element Acoustics : Provides a method for acoustic simulation to help you predict and improve system noise and noise. The finite element of acoustics is a weak and complete acoustic vibration simulation to determine how the structure of sound sources is affected.
- NVH Response Analysis : Easy simulation tool for predicting noise and vibration behavior of a complete component, subsystem or model under operating load conditions
- Structural Relationship and Pre-Test Analysis : When measuring physical structures, use certain finite element model information to define the optimal measurement path. After a good test of the available physical model data, structural correlation analysis allows you to determine geometric and dynamic quantities.
- Advanced Optimization: Includes additional optimization methods as well as versatile optimization and robust design techniques
- SEA + : SEA + software developed by InterAC and simulates medium and high frequency sound and vibration (N&V).
- FEA Pre / Post : Standard Configuration for Linear, Nonlinear Simulation Engineers, Finite Element Analysis Using Industry Standard Solvers
Installation Guide Version 13.6:
First, copy the LMS_RLM_Server folder in the Crack folder to the root of drive C and run the server_install.bat file. Go to the Windows Environment Variable section and enter the following information in the User variable section:
Variable name: LMS_LICENSE
Variable value: 5053 @ localhost
Now install the software and enter the Variable value above if requesting a server license; Then copy and replace the cracked files in the default paths in the Readme file; Finally, restart Windows and run the program. For the first time, the configuration settings message is displayed, you must select the required configurations.
Version 13.6 was installed and successfully activated on May 10, 1996 in 64-bit Windows 10; The general method of installation and activation of version 13.10 can also be installed and activated from the above method.