Siemens FEMAP is an advanced engineering simulation software that analyzes finite element models of complex engineering products and systems and displays solution results. Siemens FEMAP can almost model components, assemblies and systems and determine behavioral responses to the environment. Using FEMAP simulation capabilities you can predict, improve and reliab product performance, reduce time consuming and costly physical prototyping, evaluate different designs and materials, and optimize your designs Reduce fabrication and material use.
Features and specifications of Siemens FEMAP software:
- Access geometric data from all major CAD systems including CATIA, Pro / Engineer, NX, Solid Edge, SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Ability to create geometric shapes and modify functions, so you can make necessary model changes in modeling to create finite element models.
- The finite element model is represented by basic data by FEMAP, which allows you to view, position and change the nature directly.
- Grouping, layering, and visualization tools help you manage the model when creating and setting finite element models.
- Data levels that allow you to create complex loading conditions based on the output of prior analysis for multi-physics applications.
- In addition to element and solid shell models, FEMAP supports beam modeling.
Available in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.