Siemens FEMAP is an advanced engineering simulation software that analyzes finite element models of complex engineering products and systems and displays solution results. Siemens FEMAP can almost model components, assemblies, and systems and determine behavioral responses to the environment. Using FEMAP simulation capabilities you can predict, improve and reliable product performance, reduce time-consuming and costly physical prototyping, evaluate different designs and materials, and optimize your designs Reduce manufacturing and use of materials.
Features and specifications of Siemens FEMAP software:
- Access geometric data from all major CAD systems including CATIA, Pro / Engineer, NX, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and AutoCAD
- Ability to create geometric shapes and modify functions, so you can make necessary model changes in modeling to create finite element models.
- The finite element model is represented by basic data by FEMAP, which allows you to view, position, and change nature directly.
- Grouping, layering, and visualization tools help you manage the model when creating and setting finite element models.
- Data levels that allow you to create complex loading conditions based on the output of prior analysis for multi-physics applications.
- In addition to element and solid shell models, FEMAP supports beam modeling.
Windows 7 64-bit
Windows 8.x and Windows 8.x Pro 64-bit
Windows 10.x 64 Bit
Disk Space: 1GB
Available in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Siemens Simcenter FEMAP 2021.2.0 with NX Nastran x64 Multilingual
Download Section 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 1 GB
Download Section 3 – 467 MB
Download Siemens Simcenter FEMAP 2021.1 with NX Nastran Update Only
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit