FloEFD is software for three-dimensional analysis of computational fluid dynamics developed for important MCAD systems such as Creo, CATIA V5, Siemens NX and SolidWorks. This program integrates well with Autodesk Inventor and Solid Edge environments and makes it very easy to use. FloEFD is the only CFD software that is well compatible with CAD environments, it helps design engineers perform CFD analysis simultaneously through familiar MCAD interfaces.
Simultaneous CFD reduces simulation time by 65 to 75% compared to conventional methods. By using this method, product efficiency and reliability are optimized while reducing physical prototyping and development costs. CFD will accompany you from the conceptual design of the product to the physical prototyping, it can be quickly learned and used. FloEFD eliminates all the complex workflows and overheads in the old CFD software and provides engineers with a new and attractive solution.
Features and specifications of FloEFD software:
- Integration with CAD systems for simultaneous simulation
- Has competitive features and heat transfer analysis
- Various engineering models such as porous media, PCB and LED
- Electronic cooling module for accurate modeling of electronic models
- HVAC module for accurate modeling of HVAC applications includes simple parameters
- Cartesian automatic lattice
- A module for advanced modeling of currents such as combustion and ultrasonic currents
- LED module for more accurate modeling of LEDs and light sources using LED thermal modeling as well as Monte Carlo radiant model
- 75% increase in product simulation cycle using simultaneous CFD
Listed in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.