Simcenter Flomaster software is a very efficient and powerful simulator in the field of simulation of thermal and fluid systems, which is currently produced and owned by Siemens and formerly Mentor Graphics. This program with the dynamic graphical environment that it provides, has the ability to simulate hydraulic systems, fuel supply and gas turbine peripheral systems. Using this program, you can easily design the above-mentioned systems and perform detailed analysis and optimization of your design. With this program, designers and engineers can now easily use 3D-1D solutions to implement and troubleshoot and thus execute their designs.
Features and specifications of Simcenter Flomaster:
- Dynamic and beautiful graphical environment and user interface
- Easy to use application environment
- Ability to simulate hydraulic systems, fueling and turbine systems
- Ability to distribute Monte Carlo distributions or random
- Improvement of thermal bridges to better simulate heat transfer
First install the basic version 7.9.0 and then the update and follow the procedure in the Readme.txt file included in the update package.