FloVent® is a powerful computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software that predicts airflow, heat transfer, pollution distribution, and comfort indicators in and around buildings of any type and size. FloVENT quick and easy menu system is specially designed for engineers involved in the design and optimization of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (air conditioning system).
FloVENT Features and Features:
- Animated contour to visualize heat transfer paths
- Particle animation for complex 3D visualization of airflow
- Includes dynamic particle tracking feature that provides better understanding of complex flows
- Creating intelligent models: Has an advanced, complete and technical modeling environment for HVAC airflow modeling
- Precision solvent: The solvent is specifically placed in heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) applications.
- The solver is based on a Cartesian grid system that provides the most accurate results possible and the fastest dissolution time per cell network.
- Powerful Visualization Tools: Fully rendered models, 3D animation, and tools for dynamic manipulation of temperature and flow results enable engineers to accurately identify thermal and ventilation issues and design them quickly and efficiently.
- Accurate calculation of decollete structure to reduce solution time: Using Cartesian structural method – the most stable and efficient numerical type available. There is the ability to localize for excellent resolution when needed, which minimizes solution time.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.