Simcenter MotorSolve is a powerful software for simulating and designing electric and electromagnetic motors developed by Siemens . Electric traction motors must be durable and compatible with NVH. Electromagnetic forces also sometimes turn into mechanical vibrations that may cause the product to fail.
By calculating the behavior of electromagnetic forces on individual components, Simcenter Motorsolve software is able to test the health of structures and materials under several operating conditions during each phase of the design process. These capabilities are crucial for implementing a true digital twin in the propulsion system of electric or hybrid vehicles and delivering stable and reliable products.
Features and specifications of Simcenter MotorSolve:
- Simulation and design of electric motors
- Calculate the behavior of electromagnetic forces
- Health testing of structures and materials
- Real digital twin performance
- Analysis of electric motors
- Display results graphically
- Has a professional and user-friendly interface
|Intel Core i5 or Core i7
AMD FX, AMD Opteron
|2GB of RAM|
|Windows 7Windows 8
|40 GB of free disk space|
|OpenGL compatible video card|
|Microsoft .NET Framework v4.0|
Listed in the Readme.txt file.