TASS International PreSCAN, which will be launched in 2019 by joining Siemens as Siemens Simcenter PreSCAN, is a powerful simulation platform used in the automotive industry. This platform is used to simulate and develop advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and vehicle safety systems based on sensor technology such as radar, laser, camera, and GPS.
The software helps engineers design and evaluate communications systems between vehicles and urban infrastructure (V2V and V2I) as well as self-driving (driverless) car systems. The application of the powerful TASS International PreSCAN software ranges from the design of model-based controllers to real-time testing using the Cycle Valley Hardware (HIL) and Cycle Valley Software (SIL) methods.
TASS International PreSCAN uses a GPU to define and execute environments and scenarios. The user’s visual and graphical interface helps you to simulate the sensors you want after designing the desired scenario.
Engineers can use MATLAB and Simulink as the main interface for building and testing algorithms and adding monitoring systems. The open-source software platform enables flexible interfaces, the use of dynamic third-party vehicle modeling systems (CarSIM or dSPACE ASM), and valley cycling hardware simulations. The numerous modules available at TASS International PreSCAN provide developers with everything an advanced driver assistance system needs.
Features and specifications of TASS International PreSCAN software :
- Modeling of various sensors (radar, camera, laser, ultrasound, infrared, etc.)
- Design of car-vehicle (V2V) and vehicle-urban (V2I) communication systems
- Design of different scenarios (road networks, bumps, bridges, etc.)
- Ability to model pedestrians, buildings, trees, guardrails, road markings, and a variety of objects
- Simulation of different conditions in the implementation phase (day and night, rain, fog, snow, and road lighting)
- Ability to use SketchUp data, Google Earth, GPS tracking, and CAD models
- Direct connection with MATLAB, Simulink, CarSim, dSPACE, and LabVIEW software
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Siemens Simcenter PreScan 2206 x64
Siemens Simcenter PreScan 2021.1.0 x64
Download Section 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 1 GB
Download Section 3 – 1 GB
Download Section 4 – 1 GB
Download Section 5 – 1 GB
Download Section 6 – 885 MB
Download Siemens Simcenter PreSCAN 2021.1.0 Plugins