SignalR Mastery: Become a Pro in Real-Time Web Development is the name of a web development training course by an MVP at Microsoft. The web is not static over time, and as more and more people work on the Internet, developers need to work hard to build robust, adaptable applications that can sustain fast businesses. SignalR is the name of a .NET library that allows developers to add real-time features to their application, a framework for managing communications from a variety of clients, including web pages, mobile applications, desktop applications, and more. Provides and controls them all. In this course, we will take a systematic look at how SignalR works and how you can use it in your .NET application.
What you will learn in SignalR Mastery: Become a Pro in Real-Time Web Development:
- Methods of building real-time web applications
- SignalR configuration and client/server infrastructure
- Communication and user management
- Workflow optimization for performance
- How to scale SignalR for larger extensions
- Use SignalR for non-web applications
Instructors: Kevin Griffin
Level: Advanced to Advanced
Number of Courses: 47
Duration: 9 hours and 51 minutes
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2021/4 has increased by 8 lessons and 37 minutes compared to 2021/2.