Simcore Processing Modflow X is a comprehensive and integrated groundwater modeling software developed by many organizations such as consulting firms . Companies, organizations and institutions of different countries are used. With this software, you will be able to easily perform all kinds of modeling on groundwater and then export your modeling. You can also run your previous modeling in this version using previous versions of the software. Simcore Processing Modflow 8 continues the success of version 7 and includes the following features.
Features and specifications of Simcore Processing Modflow X software:
- Supports models with periods of stress up to 1000 layers of 200 and 1 million cells in each of the model layers.
- Network graphic design tool .
- Determine the parameters of the model using the cell to the cell Polygon or Polyline tool .
- Rotation and alignment of the model network related to coverage drawings
- Import and Export modeled files
- Import saved models by MODFLOW-88, MODFLOW-96, MODFLOW-2000, or MODFLOW-2005
- Export modeling results as SURFER and ASCII files
- Import and export modeling parameters to SURFER and ASCII files
- Visualization of input parameters model .
- Interpolates data in discrete using the inverse distance weighting , kriging, or triangulation .
- Telescopic mesh refinement to create a model of refined at the local scale of the scale large .
- Visualize boundary conditions
Copy and replace the file in the Crack folder in the program installation location.