SketchUp is application software from the most basic design stages to the end of construction. You need SketchUp Pro for programming, charting, design development, details, documentation, and wherever you need to draw.
SketchUp Features and Features:
- 3D design tool and intuitive and easy to learn
- Precise to the thousandth of an inch, so you can design, specify and plan with little detail
- Draw plans, heights, details, blocks and…
- Equipped for page design, drafting, imaging and slide presentation
- Convert models to animated forms
- 3D Warehouse, the world’s largest library of free 3D models
- Convert 3D models to 2D
- Add plugins to solve 3D modeling problems
- Shadow, texture, text, dimensions, title block and…
- Use dimensional tools to model and quickly adjust formatting and measurement accuracy
- Upload 3D models and use them on mobiles and tablets using the mobile display app
- Create powerful parametric profiles to draw walls, fences, rails, ladders, stairs and roads. Almost anything you can imagine.
- Energy modeling, construction performance analysis, daylight scenarios
- Ability to review 3D Warehouse models Once the model has been downloaded from 3D Warehouse, it can be reloaded after each change, allowing it to be used as an object reference in any Beka project.
Follow the Readme.txt file with the software.