To capture the screen, the first and easiest way is to use the Print Screen key on the keyboard and save it in software such as Paint, which of course has limitations. Snagit software will be a very suitable choice for imaging and video recording of the working environment of the operating system. Capturing an arbitrary section or window instead of the entire desktop screen, capturing videos of different parts of the operating system, and many other features make Snagit a must-have tool.
Features and features of the Snagit program:
– A very simple method of use without the need for special knowledge
– The ability to take a picture of a part with the user’s choice using the mouse
– Automatic detection of different windows and sections such as menus
– Save the document in several different formats
– The possibility of capturing in black and white to reduce the volume
– Has Snagit OneClick floating tool for faster access
– In three modes of text, image and video
– Ability to output images of a site
– The ability to record video from the desktop environment to make an educational video or video from the game environment
– It has a relatively advanced editor for making all kinds of edits on images and videos
– Has a virtual printer
– Support for common office software
The set of changes made in the software can be seen here.
Tips for use:
– The latest version that can be installed in Windows XP and Vista is version 11, which is located separately.
– If you don’t need to use this program continuously, you can turn off the Snagit OneClick tool on the left side of the main page of the program.
– If you don’t need a virtual printer, you can select the Custom option during installation and disable its installation. It is also possible to do this for other plugins.
CPU: 2.4 GHz single core processor (2.4 GHz dual-core required for video)
RAM: 1 GB of RAM (2 GB required for video)
HDD: 125 MB of free hard disk space
Graphic: Video capture on Windows 7 requires Windows 7-supported video and audio hardware
– Microsoft Windows XP with SP3 (32-bit only); Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 and newer (32-bit and 64-bit) installed and configured on your system
– .NET 4.0 Full or later required for video, OneClick, Google Drive integration, and TechSmith Fuse integration, auto-updating
– Video capture on Windows 7 N requires the Media Feature Pack for Windows 7 N
– Snagit add-ins for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook work with Office 2000, Office XP, or later
– Snagit add-in for Microsoft Internet Explorer works with Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
– Snagit requires Active Accessibility 2.0 to capture links from webpages
– Snagit Stamps require Snagit 6.3 or later
Use the Folder Firewall Blocker tool to block the access of the files in the software folder to the Internet, or add the addresses in the Readme file to the Windows host. Then run the software and register with the serial generated by Keygen.
Download TechSmith Snagit 2022.1.1 Build 21427 Multilingual x64
Download TechSmith Snagit 2022.1.2 macOS
Download TechSmith Snagit 2021.4.4 Build 12541 Multilingual x64
Download TechSmith Sna git 2021.1.0 Build 7764 Multilingual x86
Download TechSmith Sna git 2021.4.9 macOS
Download TechSmith Sna git 2020.1.5 Build 7133 x86
Download TechSmith Sna git 2020.1.5 Build 7133 x64
Download TechSmith_Sna git 2020.1.3 Build 6046 x64 Portable
Download TechSmith Sna git 2020.2.1 Build 96057 Multilingual macOS
Download TechSmith Sna git_2018.2.0 Build 1511 x86
Download Folder Firewall Blocker
Download Sna git_11.4.3 Build 280 (the latest version compatible with Windows XP and Vista)
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit