WinCHM is a great tool for creating help files. With the help of this program, in a few simple steps, you can create a help file with the extension CHM, PDF or HTML version. Working with the program is easy and you do not need programming and coding knowledge. Everything is done in a graphical environment. This software, in addition to allowing you to create CHM files from scratch, also makes it possible to convert HTML files to this format. In addition, WinCHM gives you the ability to open CHM files in the program and easily edit them.
In the design of the guide, it is possible to use icons and graphic elements in different parts. This program does not require the installation of peripheral software and has made it possible to create help files completely independently and from scratch. Also, when designing a guide, you can save its template to make it easier to build a similar guide next time. In building a web directory, you can include sections such as content, index, bookmarks, index and search section. The biggest advantage of this software is its simplicity of operation and no need for programming knowledge.
Features of Softany WinCHM Pro:
- Create help files in various formats PDF, CHM, HTML and even WORD
- Template support (create a single style for HTML files)
- Ability to create web directory files (including index, search, index)
- WYSYWYG E-mail Editor without the need for additional software
- Ability to edit CHM files
- Ability to convert HTML files to CHM format
- Build a hierarchical table of available content
- Full compatibility with Windows 10
- Easy to use and no need for programming knowledge
- Support for multiple selections and relocation of help elements
- Ability to move and change icons in content
- Graphic Editor
See Also My Visual Database 6.4
Operating system compatibility: Win XP / Vista / 7/8/10
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.