WinCHM is a great tool for creating help files. With the help of this program, in a few simple steps, you can create a help file with a CHM extension, PDF, or HTML version. The program is easy to work with and you don’t need programming and coding knowledge. All work is done in a graphical environment. In addition to creating CHM files from scratch, this software also enables the conversion of HTML files to this format. In addition, WinCHM gives you the ability to open CHM files in the program and edit them easily.
In the design of the guide, it is possible to use icons and graphic elements in different parts. This program does not require the installation of additional software and has made it possible to create help files completely independently and from scratch. Also, when designing the guide, you can save its template so that it will be easier to create a similar guide in the future. You can include parts such as content, index, bookmarks, index, and search section in creating a web guide. The biggest advantage of this software is its simplicity of operation and no need for programming knowledge.
Features and features of the Softany WinCHM Pro program:
- Creating help files in different PDF, CHM, HTML, and even WORD formats
- Template support (creating a single style for HTML files)
- The possibility of creating manual files on the web (including list, search, index)
- WYSIWYG HTML editor without the need for additional software
- Ability to edit CHM files
- Ability to convert HTML files to CHM format
- Creating a hierarchical table from the existing content
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
- Easy to use and no need for programming knowledge
- Support for multiple selections and moving of guide elements
- Ability to move and change icons in the content
- Graphical editor
- And …
Operating system compatibility: Win XP/Vista/7/8/10
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.