SolarWinds Kiwi Syslog Server is a cost-effective, easy-to-use server application for network administrators and teams. Easy setup and configuration, receiving syslog server, display, alert, syslog forwarding, event message from routers, switches, firewall, Linux hosting and Unixo Windows machines are some of the features of this program.
SolarWinds Kiwi Syslog Server also includes a log archive management feature that allows you to maintain compliance with security, compression, movement and clearing of logs.
Features of SolarWinds Kiwi Syslog Server:
– Centralized management of Syslog and SNMP messages trap: Receive and consolidate syslog and SNMP messages from Linux and Unix network devices and hosts
– Real-time alerts and notifications: Receive real-time alerts based on collected syslog and SNMP data (message text, hostname / ip, message date and time, syslog center, level and…
– Automatic reply to messages: Execute automatic actions after receiving the message: send email, send to another host, run script, log file, database and Windows
– Monitor and manage reports from the web console: Use access tools to monitor and manage syslog and SNMP trap messages from any web browser
– Save and archive reports to comply with the rules: Log archive and clear the schedule to comply with the log policy and legal requirements
– Create syslog reports on specific devices, events and operations: generate reports in html or text and submit via email or send to disk. View syslog statistics and trends in graphical charts in the management console