SolidCAM CAD / CAM system developed by a new generation of SolidCAM (official distributor in Russia). This system is a complete solution for the automation of metal production. Using a wide range of proposed turning, milling, and electric discharge machining process strategies, the engineer can prepare the required set of CNC machining products in a short time.
Features of SolidCAM software and plugin:
- High efficiency
- Supports various strategies to address issues such as contouring, sampling, and channeling
- Various types of hole machining such as drilling, fastening, and drilling
- Analytical machining of analytical surfaces
- Provide a wide range of tools that can be used effectively to troubleshoot products with complex geometries such as prismatic components.
- Axial machining using a three-dimensional surface or solid model
- Provide tools to identify and correct areas that were not troubled in the previous change phase.
- Create a database of standard processes and once created, a parameter process can be reused in the future.
- Has many features, to automatically create programs for conversion and milling operations
- Support for rotating tools that allow you to perform welding and drilling transfers to processing centers
- Wire EDM allows fixed and variable angle internal and external lines to be processed.
- Provide physical processing parameters throughout the route
SOLIDWORKS 2020 System Requirements
- Supported Systems:
- Windows 10, 64-Bit
- Windows 7 SP1, 64-Bit ( End of Life: SW2020 SP5)
- Not Supported Systems:
- Windows 8.1, 64-Bit
- Windows 8.0, 64-Bit
- Windows 7 SP1, 32-Bit
- Vista Business x64 SP2
- XP x64
- 32 bit Windows
- 16 GB or more, SOLIDWORKS
- 32 GB or more – recommended for large assembly work and Simulation
- Visit solidworks.com/sw/support/videocardtesting.html for a list of certified cards and drivers.
- Nvidia Quadro or AMD FirePro or AMD Radeon Pro.
- Integrated Intel HD graphics and gaming cards (Nvidia GeForce for example) are not certified and not recommended.
- NVS pictures are not recommended; they are 2D-only cards.
- While a certified video card is important SOLIDWORKS is a CPU-bound application, you’ll see more performance gains from a faster CPU.
- For SOLIDWORKS 2019, the new performance pipeline requires Nvidia Quadro series cards Kepler, Maxwell, Pascal, and Volta that support OpenGL 4.5.
- 3.3GHz or Higher
- Current generation Intel or AMD with SSE2 support processor – as fast as you can afford.
- The Intel i7 Generation 8 Coffee Lake series are the fastest CPUs today.
- SOLIDWORKS will take advantage of multi-core and multi CPU architectures up to 4 cores.
- All SOLIDWORKS Simulation products take advantage of multi-core and multi CPU architectures.
- Sata Controlled SSD (solid-state drive) recommended at a minimum.
- New PCIe M.2 drives are strongly recommended for use for the primary drive.
PDM Contributor or Viewer: 10 GB or more
PDM Web Client or Web Server: 5 GB or more
PDM Archive Server or Database Server: 50 GB or more
SOLIDWORKS Manage: 10 GB or more
Listed in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
! Run the installation file with Run as administrator.