Sprint-Layout is a PCB design software application developed by Sprint Layout Software. It is a popular software among PCB designers for its ease of use and its comprehensive features.
Sprint-Layout offers a variety of features, including:
- Schematic capture: Sprint-Layout allows users to capture schematics for their PCB designs.
- PCB layout: Sprint-Layout allows users to layout their PCBs.
- 3D view: Sprint-Layout allows users to view their PCBs in 3D.
- Gerber file export: Sprint Layout allows users to export Gerber files for their PCB designs.
Sprint-Layout is a powerful tool that can be used to design PCBs. It is easy to use and offers a comprehensive set of features.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Sprint-Layout:
- Easy to use: Sprint-Layout is easy to use, even for users who are not familiar with PCB design.
- Comprehensive features: Sprint-Layout offers a comprehensive set of features, including schematic capture, PCB layout, and 3D view.
- Gerber file export: Sprint-Layout allows users to export Gerber files for their PCB designs.
- Not as powerful as some other PCB design software: Sprint-Layout is not as powerful as some other PCB design software, such as Altium Designer or Eagle.
- Can be expensive: Sprint-Layout is more expensive than some other PCB design software.
Overall, Sprint-Layout is a good PCB design software application that is easy to use and offers a comprehensive set of features. However, it is not as powerful as some other PCB design software.
Sprint-Layout is a software for designing printed circuit boards (PCB) that is widely used in the field of electronics. By using this software, you can easily and quickly design the circuits you want. Sprint-Layout is widely used by many users. And its increasing popularity is considered a suitable software for this work. The logical and comprehensible structure of this software makes engineers focus on circuit design instead of getting involved with the software. You can design the circuit you want very quickly and don’t worry about any kind of restrictions. You are as comfortable here as you are on paper. .
This software covers all the needs of PCB design and also includes a large number of useful functions for designing circuits. Besides, there is an expandable library of common components that increases the functions of the program. You can easily get the boards you designed from GERBER and EXCELLON, which are supported by almost all famous PCB manufacturers. It is also possible to output files in HPGL format for CNC machines.
Features and features of Sprint-Layout:
- Benefiting from a rich component library including conventional components, SMD and…
- Anti-Aliasing feature to improve the display of component edges even in zoom mode
- Adhesive and smart grid for easy placement of components on the design board
- Effective management of components and the possibility of displaying the list of components and their information
- The possibility of free rotation of components in desired directions
- Automatic sorting of components for maximum savings in board and required materials
- The ability to display the board in a state similar to factory output for better review
- Testing capability, for example, click on any part, the software will highlight all the parts and connected paths
- Automatic connection and routing between different components
- High accuracy and resolution for designing any type of circuit, for example, it is possible to define a network of points at a distance of 1 micrometer.
- Management of different layers
- Ability to work with multiple boards at the same time and save in one file
- Specifications panel to facilitate the editing of component specifications
- Ability to check design rules (DRC) and display existing errors
- Ability to print circuits
- Different outputs
- Lay format support
- And …
Windows 2000, XP, Vista,
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10, 32 / 64 bit
This version is free and unlimited.
Last Updated on July 18, 2023 by admin