SQL Backup Master is a professional software for backing up SQL Server databases and storing them in cloud storage services such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Amazon, Microsoft Azure, Box, and Google Drive. In addition to cloud services, you can perform backup operations on the specified FTP server or folder on your local device.
Backing up SQL Database in cloud services should not be complicated or expensive. SQL Backup Master software solves your problem by providing an easy way to back up databases to free cloud storage services. In addition, it offers compression, encryption, scheduling, recovery, and notification services.
SQL Backup Master Features and Features:
- Powerful planning and scheduling for database backup
- FTP server backup with support for FTP, SFTP, and FTPS
- Has the ability to notify via email to display success, failure, and alert
- Backup to local folders, network folders, or connected storage devices
- Backup on cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Amazon S3, OneDrive, and Azure
The system required SQL Backup Master
Supported Operating Systems
Windows Server 2016, 2012, or 2008
Windows 10, 8, 7, or Vista
Supported Database Platforms
SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, or 2017
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.