SQL Delta is a useful tool for comparing Schema and data of two different databases, which in this version is done for sql server databases. Using this software, you can easily compare the structure of databases, view and compare their data, and even if necessary, the data and the structure of the two databases can be synchronized. In addition to comparative capabilities, this program is a beautiful and convenient interface for viewing tables and structures in the database, so you will not need external engines. This tool also has a powerful script editor at its heart that can be used to view various scripts or write specific scripts to run on the database. Now these scripts may be for displaying data or updating the schema structure.
Features of SQL Delta tool:
- Schema comparisons, data and their display
- Support for SQL 2000 to 2016
- Ability to run several projects simultaneously
- Display projects in separate tabs for easier management
- Script editor for writing and executing various scripts
- Ability to map and filter sketches
- Ability to set side activities after events
- Built-in management of various dependencies
- Provide complete reports of Eskimo differences
- Ability to take snapshots of skimmers
- Ability to output written scripts
- Ability to map tables and columns
- Ability to convert data columns
- Powerful filtering on table data
- Ability to define keys or use primary table keys
- Selective comparison between columns
- Ability to send output to the desired file
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Version 18.104.22.1689 was installed on September 10, 1999 in Windows 10 64-bit version and – as shown in the image – has been successfully activated.