SQLite Maestro is a good tool for managing, controlling, and developing SQLite databases. This software with its unique features such as transparent database encryption and remote database management is one of the best tools in this field. SQLite Maestro also provides a powerful set of tools for editing, executing SQL scripts, creating image diagrams for numeric data, and that makes it easy to work with your databases.
In this program, using the concept of database profiles, you can easily connect to the desired databases. The BLOB editor/display allows you to display or edit blob fields in different ways. You can easily drag and drop a table from one database to another, and many more, some of which are listed below.
Features of SQLite Maestro:
- Supports all versions of SQLite from 2.8 to 3.xy
- Easy management of database objects
- Visual Database Design
- Data management: editing, grouping, sorting, and filtering capabilities
- SQL handheld editor with code indentation and multi-threading
- Build visual queries with support for subqueries and Unicode
- Work with remote SQLite databases via HTTP tunneling
- Import / export data from / to common formats such as Excel, Access, XML, DBF, TXT, CSV and…
- Powerful BLOB editor/display
- Ability to create SQL dumb from data and metadata even without knowing their syntax
- And …
|•||Pentium PC or higher;|
|•||Windows NT4 / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8;|
|•||256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended);|
|•||15 MB of free hard disk space;|
|•||SVGA-compatible video adapter.|
|•||SQLite 2.8 / 3.x.|
After installation, copy and replace the file in the Crack folder in the program installation location.