SST Systems CAEPIPE is the first software for analyzing pipe stress on a computer. This software is a reference tool worldwide for modeling, statistical analysis of pressure, temperature, earthquake, dynamic harmonics, which is used in plumbing, aerospace and related industries. This software is used for piping code and compliance instructions. (ASME, B31, International Codes, API, NEMA). You can import different data from major factory design systems or output it for different software.
Features and characteristics of SST Systems CAEPIPE software:
- Model fittings such as balls, pipes, knotted pipes and loops
- Model of double-walled and bent pipes – separate temperature, pressure and specified nuclear sections
- Model in the dark with the support of structures – specify the angle of the dark
- Display units for each item on the screen
- Locate nodes using the node search feature
- Execute several projects simultaneously
- Faster and better design of plumbing systems
- Reduce overall costs
- 3D design and conversion of 2D to 3D chips
After extraction, run the program executable file.