Stardock Fences is an interesting and useful tool for sorting desktop icons. If you are one of those users who are constantly busy sorting desktop icons, this program is your essential need. Using this useful tool, you can place desktop icons in different categories called Fence.
You can choose a title for each fence. You can move them. With one click, you can hide the desired icons or fences. As you should know, not all desktop icons are usually always useful to us. I may be working with image editing tools today, so I expect to have related software icons on my desktop. I am going to edit text documents tomorrow. I’m looking for text editors icons. On the other hand, we can not clutter the desktop space with a lot of shortcuts.
This app is the solution to these problems. We can put a lot of icons in different categories. Hide items we do not need at any time. Move the icons of each category to other categories and many other things. Fences will have a separate transparency feature.
For example, you specify that when the mouse hovers over the fence, it becomes transparent and fades when it moves away from them again. This will make your desktop always look secluded and tidy. Some Windows programs, despite their small size, have a lot of applications for Windows users. This program is also one of these programs that seems essential for every user.
Features of Stardock Fences:
- Categorize desktop icons into separate groups with the ability to select a title
- Possibility to move fences
- Ability to make icons transparent and hidden
- Hide desktop icons by double-clicking on an empty space
- Ability to define rules for automatic classification of desktop icons
- Ability to swipe between multiple fences
- Ability to create a desktop from the desired folder
- Compatibility with the latest version of Windows, namely Windows 10
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.