Stardock Start10 is an application to add a Start button in Windows 10. When Windows 10 was officially launched, its goal was to provide a user interface with multiple functions for users around the world to increase productivity.
After installing Windows 10, you will see that there is no start button in this version of Windows, and this is one of the biggest problems for users. However, if you are one of those people who think that the Start button can still be used in some tasks, you can try Stardock Start10 software.
Using this software, like Windows 7, you can add the Start button to Windows. This means you will be able to easily add a search box to find the program you want or the sign-out, lock, restart, shutdown, or hibernate buttons.
Features of Stardock Start10:
- Add search menu on the Start button
- Recover quick links to the system kernel
- Save the folder of all programs
- Apply texture to Start10 and Taskbar backgrounds
- Filter search results
- Add sign out, lock, restart, shutdown, or hibernate buttons like Windows 7
- Start button customization
- Change transparency and texture with just a few mouse clicks
- Highlighting newly installed programs in Start for user visibility and large icons can be defined.
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.