Mediasuite is a multimedia framework and extensive library for Microsoft .NET that manages audio or video codecs and streaming technologies. This package provides unique functionality and flexibility for all your multimedia needs. Independent of other frameworks such as Directshow or Media Foundation, MediaSuite provides features that are only available on native frameworks or sold separately by different vendors. Novice or professional .NET programmers. They can use the features and capabilities of MediaSuite to complete their projects without having to spend a lot of time. With the help of MediaSuite helper classes and special features, you can support a simple protocol or codec, or even take advantage of fully custom media environments.
Features and features of Mediasuite:
- Stream protocols in Real-Time
- Compatible with RFC 2326
- Full support for all major streaming servers
- Current SDP.NET media capability
- Support for RTP.NET format
- Optimization for multi-core environments
- Contains decoder and encoder H.263, MPEG4, H264, AAC, Speech
- Receive frames from any video recording device and direct processing in the software with CamCapture.NET
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.