SpellTime is the name of a very useful component for checking vocabulary to prevent possible spelling mistakes in your software. The component in front of you has a very complete dictionary with more than one hundred thousand English words, which means that you use this component in your software to a large extent to avoid spelling mistakes in writing. You will prevent yourself. On the other hand, the volume occupied by the dictionary of this component is very small and about 35 KB.
Vocabulary processing speed is very high and significant when using the SpellTime component. When you use this component in your software, your software is able to spell 1000 to 1500 words per second and correct them if needed. In practice, the interface between your software and this component is a module by which you will be able to examine all or part of your software. It should be noted that this product has a very high speed along with complete documentation.
The component in front of you also has other features such as displaying misspelled words with a number of alternative words with correct spelling. In fact, by using this component in your software, you cause the user to be aware of his mistakes when writing incorrectly and to replace the correct word at his own discretion. The integration of the mentioned component with your software is possible in a very short time.
Features and Features of SpellTime
- With this component, favorable feedback occurs for software owners
- Very high speed in vocabulary processing in the dictionary
- Ability to process 1000 to 1500 words simultaneously to correct incorrect words
- Very low occupied volume of about 35 KB
- Benefit from very complete and valid documentation that has eased the user’s mind
- Take advantage of the ability to display alternative words for the wrong words
Read the Serial.txt file.