Substance Painter is a 3D painting software that enables you to share your texture, rendering and work. Using this software, you can use a complete and familiar set of texture tools such as: PBR and particle painting, brush with transparency control, material surface effects, materials and smart masks. Substance Painter is a new 3D painting software that you have never seen before with such a feature and workflow to create textures for modern games. This software is available as one of the most innovative and user-friendly 3D paintings. Select a brush, select Material and edit it if necessary, then start painting. Each move is applied to all channels at once and rendered immediately. You can also design multiple materials in one mesh with each map in 4K resolution.
Features and characteristics of Substance Painter software:
- Automated texturing: Use of integrated primers and particles to speed up texturing operations
- Smart Materials: Create and reuse compatible materials
- Smart Mask: Create and reuse adaptive mask priests
- Direct access to the material source to the material painting interface. You can now browse the online library without leaving your project and download materials directly
- Linux support, 8K output, color management, UDIM management and API script, Substance Painter integration to VFX tasks, easier than ever
- Physical display with Iray Path Tracing
OS: Windows 7/8/10 – 64 bit mandatory
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: VRAM 2 GB
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 1 GB available space
Additional Notes: Integrated GPU are not recommended
After installing, copy and replace the file in the Crack folder in the program installation location.