Superluminal Stardust, a modular 3D particle system for software after effect Is. You can use this plugin to create particles and tiny 3D particles in your projects. Using this plugin, you can create particles for motion graphics clips.
Features and features of Superluminal Stardust plugin:
- Smart Presets : Load a global setting, node or a parameter.
- 3D Models : Diffusion of particles along a 3D model.
- Particles : A tool, a 3D space, in one layer with unlimited possibilities. A complete particle system with forces, fields, motion crystal, etc.
- Replica : Creating beautiful motion graphics by repeating particles in different ways. You can create beautiful and unique designs by using the reproduction feature.
- Text & Mask: Particles can be emitted from the text, mask and even the edge. Then you can neutralize and control the routes using other features.
- Space Deformers : spheres, boxes, 3D models, map displacements, etc. are used to push, drag, solidify, paint and move particles around.
- Modular : A successful and easy solution with a node-based interface. Start by using presets or creating custom nodes, adding emitters, particles and forces along with 3D space in a single layer.
- Splines : From splines of particle emission through 3D line, these 3D splines can be animated, using after-effect lights can create stunning effects.
– After Effects CC2015 and later, GPU with OpenGL 3.3 and later is required to render 3D models.
– 1 GB of RAM, 100 MB of hard drive space
It is given in the readme file.
Download Superluminal Stardust v1.6.0b x64 for Adobe After Effects CC 2015.3 – 2022
Download Superluminal Stardust 1.2.1 for Adobe After Effects macOS
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog
Last Updated on July 15, 2023 by admin