- Survivalcraft is a sandbox game developed by Candy Rufus Games.
- The game is set in a randomly generated world, and you must survive by crafting tools, weapons, and shelter.
- You can also explore the world, find resources, and build structures.
- Survivalcraft is a paid app, but there is a free trial available.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Survivalcraft:
- Open world: Survivalcraft is an open world game, so you can explore the world however you want.
- Crafting: Survivalcraft has a robust crafting system, so you can craft a variety of tools, weapons, and structures.
- Exploration: Survivalcraft has a vast world to explore, so you can find new resources and structures.
- Building: Survivalcraft has a powerful building system, so you can build anything you can imagine.
- Can be difficult: Survivalcraft can be difficult, especially in the early stages of the game.
- Can be repetitive: Survivalcraft can be repetitive, as the gameplay is essentially the same in each playthrough.
- Not for everyone: Survivalcraft is a game that is not for everyone, and some people may find it too difficult or repetitive.
Overall, Survivalcraft is a great game for people who are looking for a challenging and open-ended sandbox game. However, it’s important to be aware that the game can be difficult and repetitive.
Here are some alternatives to Survivalcraft:
- Minecraft: Minecraft is a sandbox game that is similar to Survivalcraft. Minecraft is a more popular game, and it has a larger community.
- Terraria: Terraria is a sandbox game that is similar to Survivalcraft. Terraria is a 2D game, and it has a different art style than Survivalcraft.
- Roblox: Roblox is a sandbox game that allows you to create your own games. Roblox is a more social game than Survivalcraft, and it has a younger audience.
Survivalcraft is a very exciting adventure game for Android. In Survival craft, you can search and find different materials and build different cities, houses and shops for people’s lives and expand your land.
Features added to Survivalcraft in its different versions:
– 1.0 (initial release, November 16, 2011)
– 1.1 (screenshots, torches, lamps, tools, sensitivity controls, recipes)
– 1.2 (sneaking, stairs, slabs, doors, ladders, snow, ice, Christmas tree)
– 1.3 (basalt, limestone, marble, furnace)
– 1.4 (new world format, clay, bricks)
– 1.5 (birds, weapons, throwing, food, eating)
– 1.6 (emergency bugfix release)
– 1.7 (trapdoors, water animations, snowballs, traps, wild boars, game modes)
– 1.8 (buckets, water physics, magma, world properties, view angles)
– 1.9 (Dropbox, fences, upside-down stairs and slabs)
– 1.10 (optimizations, bulls, signs, sulphur, saltpeter, adventure mode)
– 1.11 (explosives, fire, matches, magma as fluid)
– 1.12 (wolves, cows, milk, diamonds, flat terrain, control improvements)
– 1.13 (creature spawners, eggs, saplings, compass, thermometer, grass spreading)
– 1.14 (emergency bugfix release, hygrometer, sharper text)
– 1.15 (big performance improvements, bears, machetes, adventure restart, cacti)
– 1.16 (smoother framerate, polar bears, paint, falling blocks, environment modes)
– 1.17 (3rd person view, 3d tools, creature shadows, physics optimizations)
– 1.18 (rain, snow, thunderstorms, thawing/freezing, werewolves, pumpkins)
– 1.19 (electricity, new UI, new recipaedia, new help, germanium + lots more)
– 1.20 (community content, better caves, creative options, SD card)
– 1.21 (fish, horseriding, electricity improvements, camels, leather + lots more)
– 1.22 (survival, farming, boats, islands, more painting, pathfinding, rhinos and many other animals)
– 1.23 (content rating, larger visibility range, analog electrics, Halloween special, donkeys, bass)
– 1.24 (bows and arrows, shooting target, reindeer, tigers, iron fences, ivy, feathers, string)
– 1.25 (custom skins, new explosions engine, bombs, crossbows, fire arrows, new UI, stone fences)
– 1.26 (clothes, armor, temperature effects, belugas, cassowaries, pumpkin and cotton farming)
– 1.27 (moose, campfires, larger inventory, lightning button, more clothes, carpets, new engine)
Changes to the latest version of Survival craft 18.104.22.168 + [God Mod]:
Added copper armor, tools and weapons
All stair corners supported
Electric devices can be mounted on the floor/ceiling
8 colors of LEDs, 4-LEDs and 7-segment displays
Light bulb has variable intensity
Added adjustable delay gate
Stairs, slabs, signs, fences and more blocks can be painted
Added tall spruces, horizontal wood logs, forests 20% denser
Added brick and basalt fences
Bigger caves and magma chambers
You can see the description of this program on Google Play here.
Android 2.2 and up
If there is an error in the installation, first delete the previous version and then install the new version.
Last Updated on July 17, 2023 by admin