ARTeMIS Modal is a powerful software for operational modal analysis and experimental modal analysis developed by SVIBS. This software, which is provided as open source and with a user-friendly graphical interface, can also be used to test modals and solve modal problems. If you can measure the vibrations of a mechanical system, ARTeMIS Modal can also provide you with modes for determining system dynamic parameters, including natural frequencies, mode shapes, and attenuation coefficients.
ARTeMIS Modal software has been the best tool in the field of operational modal analysis ( OMA ) for two decades , and now has multi-reference methods for experimental modal analysis. This software provides the ability to analyze the monitoring of structural health and deviation of operational shapes (ODS) and can manage several tests to increase the accuracy of shape modes. Other features of this software include fast and automatic display of results, support for infinite sensors and data points, and support for various input formats.
Features and specifications of ARTeMIS Modal software:
- Operational and experimental modal analysis
- Modal testing and solving modal problems
- Measurement of natural frequencies, shape of modes and damping coefficients
- Analysis of structural health monitoring and deviation of operational forms
- Manage multiple tests to increase the accuracy of shape modes
- Quick and automatic display of results
- Supports infinite sensors and data points
- Supports multiple input file formats
- Has a user-friendly graphical interface
- Direct use of results for finite element communication and validation design
- Use of operational forces
- Generate frequency response functions
- Display structural deviation animation per frequency
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.