Citavi is one of the top resource and reference management software that students, professors and researchers can use to create, edit and manage their research resources, collection of articles and dissertations. Citavi is a product of the Swiss company Swiss Academic and is a software development called LiteRat. Citavi is more professional and efficient than software like Endnote, and after English was added to the program from version 3, a wider range of users turned to this software.
Features and characteristics of Citavi software :
– Professional and creative user interface with the possibility of complete guidance during work
– Has a preview section for direct viewing of input documents such as text and PDF, image, video, web pages and…
– Ability to monitor and search in more than 4000 different online and offline sources
– Ability to compare and match the existing reference with the new input
– Has different modes of importing and adding resources, including;
– Manual method in the form of 35 standards
– Auto mode by entering features such as ISBN number or DOI or PubMed and…
– How to scan the ISBN barcode by devices with this feature, such as smartphones
– Online and using the Picker plugin in common browsers
– Import one or more PDF files and set them as a source
– Import resources from databases of similar software such as EndNote and RefWorks
– Ability to get output for common reference management software
– Receive the full text of articles in newspapers and magazines
– Identify and remove duplicate and similar sources
– Ability to convert web pages to PDF file
– Review and correct spelling and grammatical problems of resource content
– Ability to use as a group in the Team version
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.
! In the case of version 6.3, the software license does not change in appearance, but in fact the usage restrictions have been removed locally.