Swype Keyboard is a predictive text keyboard that allows users to type by sliding their finger from one letter to the next. It was developed by Swype Inc. and was first released in 2008.
Swype Keyboard is a popular keyboard app, with over 100 million downloads. It is available for Android and iOS devices.
Swype Keyboard has a number of features that make it a popular choice for users. These features include:
- Predictive text: Swype Keyboard uses predictive text to suggest words as you type. This can help you to type faster and more accurately.
- Swype gestures: Swype Keyboard allows you to type by sliding your finger from one letter to the next. This can be faster and more accurate than typing with individual taps.
- Swype Dictionary: Swype Keyboard has a built-in dictionary that can help you to correct typos and find the right words.
- Themes: Swype Keyboard allows you to customize the look and feel of the keyboard. You can choose from a variety of themes, including light, dark, and custom themes.
Swype Keyboard is a great option for users who want a fast and accurate keyboard. It is easy to use and has a number of features that can help you to type more efficiently.
However, Swype Keyboard is not without its drawbacks. Some of the cons of Swype Keyboard include:
- Can be difficult to learn: Swype Keyboard can be difficult to learn for some users. It takes time to get used to the sliding gestures.
- Can be inaccurate: Swype Keyboard can be inaccurate at times. This is because it relies on predictive text, which can sometimes be wrong.
- Not available on all devices: Swype Keyboard is not available on all devices. It is only available for Android and iOS devices.
Overall, Swype Keyboard is a great option for users who want a fast and accurate keyboard. However, it is not without its drawbacks. If you are looking for a simple and easy-to-use keyboard, then Swype Keyboard may not be the best option for you.
Swype Keyboard is a new and wonderful keyboard released by Nuance Communications Inc. for Android phones and tablets and is sold for $0.99 in the Android market. It can be said that this keyboard was the best-selling Google Play keyboard. Because the original idea was not an imitation!
Swype is a good choice for you. Whether you’re a fast typist or a precise typist, Swype is ready to provide you with a better and faster keyboard experience that gets smarter with more use. Swype learns how you type and builds a personalized language model that follows you on every device.
Features of Swype Keyboard:
- Swype has now rolled out all its new features in its store, including paid themes including the Star Trek™ theme, color themes and more.
- Press and hold the Swype key to access the Swype Store and customize your Swype keyboard
Swype new emoji typing allows you to quickly express your emotions visually through the hundreds of emoji listed.
- To quickly enter the emoji keyboard, press and hold the Enter key
Bilingual support – Swype now allows you to enter words from two languages on one keyboard! Words suggested by Swype are automatically added to your bilingual language settings.
More customization options – Swype allows you to customize (adjust) your keyboard in terms of typing delay, vibration duration, keyboard height and left/right mini keyboard in landscape mode.
Tips for Swype:
– Install the program but do not run it.
– Install and run the Lucky Patcher program.
– Long touch on Swype and then select Custom patch option and then com.nuance.swype.dtc option to patch the app.
To add the Persian language, first go to the settings and download the Persian language in the Language section.
Latest changes of Swype 18.104.22.1680100.41891:
Stabilization fixes and optimizations
Improvements to auto-correction
Refreshes to a number of keyboard languages
Full Android M support
New input method for Chinese – On top-inline writing
Android 4.0 and above
If there is a problem with the installation, first delete the previous version and then install the program again!
Last Updated on July 17, 2023 by admin