Norton Utilities is Norton’s efficient software for speeding up, cleaning, and optimizing your computer. This is a feature of computer systems that after a period of time after their installation due to the installation of various programs and the application of various settings by the user or the software he installs, gradually loses its original speed, quality, and stability. In this case, using a clean-up and optimization program can be helpful.
Norton Utility is a great tool for this. This program, while finding and solving common Windows problems that have been piled up and leftover over time, will increase the speed of different parts of Windows by applying optimal settings. If you feel that your system crashes, freezes more or you are facing dumb error messages, maybe using this program can solve these problems and make your system like the first day.
The software also has enough power to find potential hard drive problems that cause the system to crash. One of the good features of this program is the ability to simply turn off and off Windows services and programs that run automatically when Windows starts up. Usually, many programs, especially small applications, change the Windows settings by default after installation to run with it at boot time. Disabling unnecessary programs in this section will increase the boot speed.
Features of Norton Utilities:
- Find duplicate files and delete them
- Step-by-step and easy settings
- Tool to completely remove programs from the system
- Hard disk drive booster tool
- Scan the hard drive to find potential problems and repair them
- A powerful tool to clean hard drive from extra files
- Clear footprints in various software such as browser history
- A tool to clean the registry
- Registry defragmentation capability
- Backup tools and registry keys
- Windows startup management
- Manage Windows services
– Microsoft Windows XP SP3
– Microsoft Windows Vista
– Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1
– Microsoft Windows 10
Norton Utilities Pictures
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.