Synopsys HSPICE is a very powerful software in the field of electronic circuit simulation and has up-to-date algorithms for simulating and analyzing MOS components. Synopsys HSPICE is used to analyze basic electronic circuits such as transistors and does not involve electronic components such as microcontrollers. This software has a lot of power in simulating and correcting its output data in testing and analyzing various electronic circuits. Synopsys HSPICE software is an accurate and valid simulator for simulating and analyzing different parts of the circuit, managing the power consumption of its components, testing the performance of elements and creating drawings and design documents.
Features of Synopsys HSPICE software:
- Having a large volume of proprietary and industrial simulated models
- Provide standard tools for accurate simulation of electronic circuits
- Very high power in simulation and testing of parts
- Has a powerful and effective mechanism to define the effect of trend changes
- A great solution for designing amplifiers and sound modifiers
- Analysis of the working process of the devices in the process of time and depreciation
- Provide highly accurate output data from test results and circuit analysis
- Efficient statistical simulation of the effects of mismatch of local parameters
- Very high speed in performing multiple analyzes
- Comprehensive analysis of designed parts, boards and parts
- Realistic simulation and processing of various circuits and components
Core 2 CPU
1GB available disk space
Best in market CPU (multi-core, 64-bit)
4 + GB RAM
10GB available disk space
Supported Operating Systems
Synopsys HSPICE images
Synopsys HSPICE 2019 (The installation method for other Synopsys products is the same, only the software address changes; for example, for Saber software, the address C: \ synopsys \ Saber64 \ P-2019.06 must be used)
0. First make sure that the computer is connected to the Internet only through a network card (and preferably Ethernet) and also your antivirus is disabled
1. After extracting the installation files, run the hspice installation file and run the program Install in default location. At the end of the installation, select the option “manually reboot later” and click finish
2. Go to the Crack folder, run the installation file SCL_v2018 in Run As Administrator mode, do not change the values shown and just Next and at the end finish Click
3. LicGen.exe run the file, click the open button and choose the file and open Synopsys.lpd displayed, use the select Host ID also choose Ethernet options
4. Open the folder C: \ synopsys \ SCL \ 2018.06-SP1 \ win32 \ bin (the installed SCL version may be different, just go to C: \ synopsys \ SCL and proceed the rest of the way according to your version), Hold down the shift key and right-click on the snpslmd.exe file and select Copy as Path.
5. Go to the Crack folder again, open the Synopsys.src file with Notepad, delete the # symbol at the beginning of the first line, and select the phrase home / EDA / Synopsys / scl_v2018.06 / linux64 / bin / snpslmd / Right-click and paste, delete the two symbols at the beginning and end of the phrase as well (the first line should look like this: DAEMON snpslmd C: \ synopsys \ SCL \ 2018.06-SP1 \ win32 \ bin \ snpslmd.exe )
6. From the Edit menu, select Replace, enter the phrase 2020 in the Find What field and 2030 in the Replace With field, and click Replace All (check that the dates in the file change to December 30, 2030). Have been found). Save and close the file.
7. Run the scl_keygen.exe file, in the NOTICE section, enter your username instead of student @ eetop, in the EXPIRE section, change the date to December 30, 2030, and in the HOST Name section, the full name of your computer. Enter (to find this name, you can go to this PC, right-click on an empty space and click Properties)
8. From the FlexLm License Generator window that you opened in step 3, in the Select Host ID section, select the custom option and select and copy the phrase that appears in front of it and close this window, to the Synopsys License Generator window (Which you opened in the previous step) Go back and replace the copied phrase with HOST ID Daemon
9. Click Generate and wait for the text to be displayed in the License section, then close this window. 11. Run CMD in Run As Administrator mode, command cd C: \ temp and enter, then enter the command fix.bat Synopsys.dat and enter and wait for the job to be done and close CMD
10. Copy the Synopsys.dat and fix.bat files from the crack folder, create a folder called temp in the root of drive C and copy these files there 12. Copy the Synopsys.dat file to the temp folder and Copy to C: \ synopsys \ SCL \ 2018.06-SP1 13. Go to the Crack folder again, copy the 4 files pubkey_verify, pubkey_verify.exe, synopsys_checksum, synopsys_checksum.exe and paste in the following paths: C: \ synopsys \ SCL \ 2018.06-SP1 C: \ synopsys \ Hspice_P-2019.06-SP1-1
14. Run CMD again in Run As Administrator mode, enter the command cd C: \ synopsys \ Hspice_P-2019.06-SP1-1 and press Enter, then run the two commands pubkey_verify.exe -y and synopsys_checksum.exe -y Enter the order and enter and wait for the job to be done. Then enter the command cd C: \ synopsys \ SCL \ 2018.06-SP1 and enter, and again enter the two commands pubkey_verify.exe -y and synopsys_checksum.exe -y, respectively, and enter and wait for the job to be done. Close CMD
15. Go to C: \ synopsys \ SCL \ 2018.06-SP1 \ win32 \ bin and open lmtools.exe. Check the LMTOOLS ignores license file path environment variables option, go to the Config Services tab, and enter Synopsys instead of Service Name.
16. In the path to lmgrd section, click the browse option and select the lmgrd.exe file. In the path to license file section, click the browse option, go to C: \ synopsys \ SCL \ 2018.06-SP1, click on license files (*. Lic) in the lower right and click license files (*. Dat) Click, then select and open the Synopsys.dat file that appears. In the path to debug log file section, instead of C: \ ProgramData \ FNP_DIR, replace C: \ synopsys \ SCL \ 2018.06-SP1 (it should look like this: C: \ synopsys \ SCL \ 2018.06-SP1 \ debug.log)
17. Check the Use Sevices and Start Server at Power Up options and click save service (then click yes and ok), go to the start / stop / reread tab, check the force server shutdown option and then click stop server click. Wait for the job to be done, then click on the start server and then on the ReRead License File
18. Go to this PC, right click on the empty space and click Properties, then advanced System setting and then environment variables. In both user variables and system variables, click new, instead of name SNPSLMD_LICENSE_FILE, and instead of value,
27000 @ Computer_Name
Enter where your computer’s name should be instead of Computer_Name. Click ok
19. From the Start menu, run the hspui P-2019.06-SP1-1 software, select the open option from the file menu and go to C: \ synopsys \ Hspice_P-2019.06-SP1-1 \ Demo \ Go to hspice \ bjt and select and open the bjtbeta.sp file, click simulate and then select the edit log file option from the edit menu. It is observed that the warning not to connect to the license server is displayed. Close the software
20. From the Start menu, search for Services and open it. Find the Synopsys service, right-click on it and click properties, set the Startup type option to Automatic, and from the Recovery tab, change the value in the Reset fail Count after to 1000 and click Apply. Go back to the General tab and click stop and then ok
21. Go to C: \ synopsys \ SCL \ 2018.06-SP1 \ win32 \ bin and open lmtools.exe. Go to the start / stop / reread tab, check the force server shutdown option, and then click stop server. Wait for the job to be done, then click on start server and then on ReRead License File and close
lmtools 22. Go to C: \ synopsys \ SCL \ 2018.06-SP1, open the Synopsys.dat file with notepad and say Delete the existing (probably) line 8 (DAEMON snpslmd C: \ synopsys \ SCL \ 2018.06-SP1 \ win32 \ bin \ snpslmd.exe) (make sure no blank line remains). Save and close the file
23. Go to C: \ synopsys \ SCL \ 2018.06-SP1 \ win32 \ bin and open lmtools.exe. Go to the start / stop / reread tab, check the force server shutdown option, and then click stop server. Wait for the job to be done. Then click on start server
24. Run the task manager, from the backgrond processes section, find the Flexera Software LLC (32 bit) items, right-click and click end task, close the task manager
25. Return to lmtools and Click on start server. Go to the config service tab, click view log and then click close log. Go to the start / stop / reread tab and click on the ReRead License File
26. Now run the hspui P-2019.06-SP1-1 software again from the Start menu, select the open option from the file menu and go to C: \ synopsys \ Hspice_P-2019.06-SP1-1 \ Demo \ hspice \ bjt Go and select and open the bjtgm.sp file, click on simulate and then select the edit log file option from the edit menu. It can be seen that the simulation has been done and at the end of the file, the phrase ***** job concluded is mentioned
The video tutorial of the mentioned steps is also below. If the software crack fails after restarting the computer, repeat steps 20, 23, 24 and 25 again. There is currently no permanent solution to this problem.
Synopsys HSPICE 2016
After installing the program, use the crack and keygen included with the program to crack it.
Linux installation guide: (by Mr. Haji Ghasemi)
To install HSpace under Linux, first download and extract synopsys installer 3.3. You see a file with the run extension. Let it run:
Open a terminal and go to that folder then type:
chmod + x Synopsys ????. Run
because the file name is long I ??? I let you complete or rename it.
Create a folder in your home folder, for example my-synopsys
Synopsys ????. Run /.
It asks you for the folder address. Type: (Suppose the username is Arman)
home / arman / my-synopsys /
Now run the file and create several files
in the my-synopsys folder Go to the my-synopsys folder.
If your Linux is fedora or ubuntu, you must first install tcsh. To do this, type in fedora in the terminal:
dnf install tcsh
Now you have to type:
PATH = / home / arman / my-synopsys: $ PATH
Now extract the rest of the hspice files and cut the files with the .spf extension and copy them to my-synopsys.
Now let the setup.sh file in the my-synopsys folder run (chmod)
If you are Ruth, get out of Ruth
In the window that opens, click next. Tick the left side of the spice. Type the address of the installation location
Synopsys Saber P-2019.06
Download Synopsys_HSPICE J-2014.09-SP2-2
Download crack only
Scl_license single file
Download Synopsys CosmosScope J-2015.03
Download Synopsys Installer 3.3 Linux
Download Synopsys HSPICE_Linux Fixed & Full Readme
file password link
follow on facebook
follow on linkedin
follow on Reddit