SysTools SQL Log Analyzer allows users to connect to the SQL Server Online Database using the appropriate certificate in order to automatically tag database records. This software also enables you to preview all records in the database such as INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE and so on. This software has a tool called SQL LDF Viewer that you can use to read and analyze SQL Server logs.
Features of SysTools SQL Log Analyzer:
- Supports Unicode tables data after export
- Provides support for analyzing multiple NDF file data
- MDF file is required for database analysis
- Provides support for receiving and viewing records from the Live Database
- .Ldf activity preview: transaction, time, name, table name and query
- This tool works in both online and offline SQL database environments
- Log transaction analysis and fast recovery of SQL ldf file
- Quick scan, view LDF file and auto-find related MDF file
- Recover records deleted if the database is in simple recovery mode.
- Read and analyze all transactions such as: INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE, etc.
- Supports SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 and SQL Server 2005 LDF Files
- Option to filter and export as SQL database, as SQL Script or as CSV file
- Support for data types: Datetime2, datetimeoffset, sql_variant, hierarchyid, geometry & geography
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.