Systools SQL Recovery is useful software for repairing damaged SQL Server databases. Sql databases are usually stored in MDF and NDF formats. These files, like other types of files, may be corrupted and inaccessible during download over the Internet, during transmissions from various media, malware attacks, and other reasons. The main point is that SQL Server or other programs that open this data format will see an error message when they see the slightest failure, even to the extent of missing one byte or the slightest damage to the file header, and you can not at least rest the rest of the healthy file information. Take control.
Systools SQL Recovery is a program that claims to be able to repair these files. This program can recover all types of MDF and LDF databases in different versions of SQL Server from 2000 to 2014. As soon as the program receives the damaged file, it completely scans its structure and content, and as a result, if the damage is not too great, with a high success rate, it can provide the desired information in the form of a clean and healthy database. This software is also compatible with Unicode, so you can also repair Persian databases using this tool. At the end of the operation you will be able to export the repaired database directly to the SQL Server environment.
Features of Systools SQL Recovery:
- Ability to recover all types of corrupted databases from different versions of sql server 2000 to 2014
- Simple and concise graphical interface
- Ability to retrieve all types of triggers, rolls, functions, tables, stored procedures and…
- Ability to check and scan primary and secondary databases together (MDF and LDF simultaneously)
- Ability to directly export repaired databases to SQL Server software
- Ability to store sketches or sketches and information together
- Supports various datatypes including xml Ski and Unicode
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.