Tableau 20 Advanced Training: Master Tableau in Data Science is a Udemy training course that thoroughly examines how to analyze data and solve problems in Tableau 10 . In this tutorial, you will learn how to visualize data and extract valuable information from the mass of stored data. Are you ready to take Tableau skills to a new level? Would you like to surprise your employer or team members? This course is for you. Hours of video tutorials on Tableau , a unique data set design with years of experience in data analytics, along with numerous exercises to analyze real data are included in this course.
In this course you will learn how to increase your efficiency by 10 times by grouping data and collections; Everything about calculations is stated in tables and how to use its power for data analysis purposes is taught; You will learn how to mine data and analyze the extracted data; You will learn how to make animations and many other educational materials. Each educational topic is separate, so you can start wherever you like.
Tableau 20 Advanced Training Course Content: Master Tableau in Data Science
- How to create and use groups
- How to use Static Sets
- Combine collections
- Combine sets using formulas
- Control the reference line using the parameters
- Build interactive dashboards
- How to use tabular calculations
- Combine multiple layers of tabular calculations
- Build Storyline
- Understand the differences between groups and collections
- Build and use Dynamic sets
- Use sets as filters
- Control sets using parameters
- Use multiple fields simultaneously
- Build custom spreadsheets
- Use tabular calculations as a filter
- Data extraction in Tableau
- And …
- English language
- Duration: 9 hours and 53 minutes
- Number of courses: 74
- Instructor: Kirill Eremenko & SuperDataScience Team
- Ability to play on: Windows, mobile, TV
Complete list of educational topics and titles
The basic course “Tableau 10 AZ: Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science!” is a pre-requisite
Students already need to have Tableau Desktop or Tableau Public installed
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
The 2019/12 version has increased by 4 lessons and about 7 minutes compared to the 2016/12 version. Subtitles have also been added to this update.
The 2020/7 version has increased by about 3 GB compared to the 2019/12 version. Detailed information on other changes is not available.
Version 2021/1 has increased in size by about 80 MB compared to 2020/7.
Download Section 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 1 GB
Download Section 3 – 1 GB
Download Section 4 – 1 GB
Download Section 5 – 615 MB
file password link
follow on facebook
follow on linkedin
follow on Reddit