Tabs Studio is an add-in utility for Visual Studio and SQL server management that lets you organize and manage tabs and documents while programming. Tabs Studio software allows you to intelligently insert document tabs into a group, making all tabs visible by creating multiple rows. When working on projects with 20 or 30 tabs at a time, finding paperwork is very tedious. This application allows you to go to another tab with one mouse click or a few keyboard shortcuts. Instead of displaying tabs in multiple rows, you can place them vertically in a separate tool window.
Features of Tabs Studio plugin:
- Multiple Rows of Tabs – View all tabs in multiple rows or limit the maximum number of rows
- Tab Grouping – Automatically group tabs with different names and extensions in a long tab
- Tab Coloring – Adjust different colors for tabs according to a specific tab, project, or path pattern
- Keyboard selection – Open, close, and change tabs using keyboard shortcuts (customizable)
- Flexible Behavior – Settings for sorting and grouping tabs
- API Extensibility – Write personal extensions for the Studio tab and Visual Studio in .NET
Tabs Studio supports the following Microsoft Visual Studio editions:
- Visual Studio 2019 Community, Professional, and Enterprise;
- Visual Studio 2017 Community, Professional, and Enterprise;
- Visual Studio 2015 Community, Professional, and Enterprise;
- Visual Studio 2013 Community, Professional, Premium and Ultimate;
- Visual Studio 2012 Professional, Premium and Ultimate;
- Visual Studio 2010 Professional, Premium and Ultimate;
Tabs Studio supports the following Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio editions:
- SSMS 18;
- SSMS 17;
- SSMS 2016;
- SSMS 2014;
- SSMS 2012.
Listed in the Readme file.