Taming Big Data with Apache Spark and Python – Hands On! , Is the name of a video training package in the field of software engineering and development. In fact, in this video tutorial you will learn how to set up big data with the help of Python and Apache Spark programming languages. The training course in front of you will improve your skills in a completely practical way. This means that you will become a data master by doing more than 15 real projects in the field of big data analysis. This course has provided you with the necessary materials and principles.
This training course will also be very suitable for data science beginners. The teachings in this course will be provided to students step by step. This means that in this course and in the introductory sessions you will start with simple examples and basic concepts and then you will get acquainted with more advanced concepts. At the end of this course you will be able to execute code that can analyze GIGABYTE data in the cloud. It should also be noted that this course is not recommended for people who have no previous experience with programming.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Learn how to solve big problems with data analysis
- Learn how to use DataFrames and Structured Streaming
- Learn to install and run Apache Spark on your PC
- Familiarity with Spark SQL and learn how it works and its applications
- Familiarize yourself with the GraphX library and learn how to work with it to troubleshoot
Taming Big Data Course Details with Apache Spark and Python – Hands On!
- English language
- Duration: 6 hours and 45 minutes
- Number of courses: 63
- Teacher: Sundog Education by Frank Kane, Frank Kane
- File format: mp4
Prerequisite for Taming Big Data course with Apache Spark and Python – Hands On!
- Access to a personal computer. This course uses Windows, but the sample code will work fine on Linux as well.
- Some prior programming or scripting experience. Python experience will help a lot, but you can pick it up as we go.
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
The 2020/12 version has increased by at least 17 lessons and about 1.5 hours compared to 2019/5.